Frog are shorter version then other carbon blades. They are design specially for spearfishing in low water, swimming and snorkeling.
With Frogs it is easier to swim, turn and hide in low water. They have almost the same characteristics as longer version of ProteusCarbon blades, so when you dive or swim you get the same feeling.
We recommend Pathos or Imersion foot pockets.
With Pathos foot pockets you get better contact with blades. They are suited for people with wide flat feet. Pathos will provide you with top comfort, perfect feeling, great stability and low weight.
Imersion foot pocket provides softer swimming. They are suited for people with narrower or taller feet. Imersion foot pockets gives you more comfort, they are more ergonomic and with space for toes.
Blades must be glued into the foot pockets. We recommend our glue, which is designed especially for Proteus Carbon Fins.
ProteusCarbon fins are very fast, aggressive and one of the lightest fins on the market.
Made in EU
- Made from 100% high-quality carbon fibers from European manufacturer
- Due to custom made carbon fibres, our blades are one of the most flexible and one of the fastest on the market
- Handmade and with autoclave
- The shape is precisely cut by using Waterjet Flow
- Proteuscarbon blades are leading in technologically
- Blades are not varnished and don't have extra foil or coat on it
- Top side surface is smooth and gloss
- Bottom side is sharkskin for high hydrodynamic performance and with matt surface which prevents scaring fishes
Length: 580 mm
Width: 190 mm
Hardness: medium, hard
Weight: 230 g (medium), 288 g (hard)
You must use blades / fins reasonable:
- use fins only for swimming and diving
- after swimming / diving always wash fins with fresh water
- before each proper use, check both foot pockets and blades, that are well glued together
- before and after proper use, check if the blades have any visual damage
- do not wash or clean fins with any kind of cleaners
- do not walk with fins
- do not jump into the water with fins on feets
- do not drive the boat with fins on